Upcoming Events & Announcements
Putt Putt Golf Event
- Sunday, July 23 @ Noon-2pm
- Play some putt putt golf and get some fellowshipping.
Park BBQ & Bake Auction
UWACNA III Fundraiser
- Sunday, August 6 @ 2-5pm
- Enjoy some BBQ, Park Activities, Fellowshipping, and Baked Goods in support of our Area Convention in September!
Utah Region Indoor Convention of NA (URICNA) XIX
- Friday, November 10th - Sunday, November 12th
- Prospector Lodge,
2175 Sidewinder Dr. Park City, UT
- $35 Registration (register early for incredible prize!)
- Room Rates TBD, under negotiation
- Speakers, Workshops, Entertainment, and Fellowshipping with NA members throughout the state of Utah.
- Prospector Lodge,
Service Needed around our area
- Group Support Requests
- Renegades of Recovery (Monday, West Jordan): More Homegroup Members
- Stepping Stones (Tuesday, Kearns): Need support and Homegroup Members
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday Redwood meetings could use some support
- New Beginnings (Wednesday, Kearns) could use some support from members with clean time
- The next planning committee for UWACNA III will take place Thursday, July 27th at 7pm before the HOPE Meeting at 200 E 200 S. Everyone is welcome to help plan the convention, big and small committments available!
- The Hospitals and Institutions Subcommittee is looking for members able to speak at H&I meetings: Add your name to the list available at most meetings around the area or ask a group's GSR for more info.
- The Outreach Subcommittee holds a GSR Orientation for new GSRs as well as members interested in learning how the Area Service Committee works on the 3rd Sunday of each month before H&I, PR, & Area @ 3:30pm at the Salt Lake County Building
- Activities Subcommittee needs support. The committee is looking for a Vice Chair. Activities meets the 3rd Sunday of each month before H&I, PR, & Area @ 3pm at the Salt Lake County Building.
- The Area will need a new Secretary in September, and will be taking nominations at the August Area meeting on 8/20. The Area Service Committee also needs an Alt-RCM (Alternate Region Committee Member). Come to Area if interested.
- The URICNA committee (indoor region convention) has LOTS of open postions: Vice Chair, Treasurer, Convention Information Chair, Events Management Chair, Fundraising and Entertainment Chair, and Merchandise Chair. They could really use your help to plan the convention. For more information on the open positions see the Region Events website at NAutah.org/events.
- The Utah Region needs a Secretary, Treasurer, and an Outreach Chair. Region meets every other month at the Foothill Meetings' location at 1700 S Foothill Dr. @ 1:30pm. The next meeting is June 10th.