Upcoming Events & Announcements
Field Day & BBQ
- Sunday, June 26th
- 12pm BBQ. 1pm Games. 3:30pm Raffle. 4pm Speaker Meeting.
- Activities to include: Tug-of-War, 3 Legged Race, Volleyball, and More.
- Suggested Donation of $5 per plate.
- Friday, July 22nd - Sunday, July 24th
- Guinavah-Malibu Campground, Logan, Utah
- $30 Registration (no addict turned away)
- Click the image to open the full registration flyer
- Registration includes a campsite for the entire weekend, two breakfasts, Saturday potluck dinner, speakers, workshops, activities, and Camp Kids activities.
Hike and a Meeting
- Sunday, July 31st @ 11am
- $3 per vehicle
UWACNA Waffle Bar Fundraiser
- Saturday, August 6th
- 8931 South 3200 West, West Jordan
- 11am Waffles and Pieing. 2pm Speaker Meeting.
- $5 Waffle Bar. $5 Pie a Face. Bake Sale.
United Wasatch Area Convention of NA II (UWACNA)
- Friday, September 30th - Saturday, October 1st
Service Needed around our area
- Open Homegroup positions
- Stepping Stones (Tuesday, Kearns): All Positions
- Nooner (Monday, Redwood): All Positions
- Back to Basics (Sunday Morning, Redwood): More Homegroup Members
- The Hospitals and Institutions Subcommittee is looking for members able to speak at H&I meetings: Add your name to the list available at most meetings around the area or email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask a group's GSR for more info.
- The Outreach Committee holds a GSR Orientation for new GSRs during the Outreach committee timeslot - 3rd Sunday of each month @ 3:30pm at the Salt Lake County Building (where Area meets) at 2001 S State St, North Building.
- The United Wasatch Area of NA Convention (UWACNA) Committee meets every other week, the next meeting will be Thursday, June 9th at 7pm
- At the HOPE Meeting location - 203 S 200 E, SLC
- Come and help plan this year's area convention, everyone welcome!
- The Utah Region Indoor Convention of NA (URICNA) Committee has some open positions: Registration Chair and Hotels & Hospitality Chair.
- Come to the committee meeting on the second Saturday of each month @ 11am @ 1700 S. Foothill Dr. (Foothill Meetings' location)